Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Welcome!

Hello families of third grade students! What a great start to the year we have had so far. In our first week together, we have been spending lots of time establishing routines, building a sense of community and having lots of fun. I hope to see all of you at the Leeds Picnic on Friday afternoon. Yum! Your student has been bringing home his or her purple math folder nightly to complete homework and review his or her class work with you. I hope this system is beneficial to you, as I think it allows parents to get an inside look at the Math Investigations curriculum we use at Leeds. I will also do some review of the math program at Open House next week. Students also bring home a separate homework folder with announcements or notices. Feel free to contact me at jpompei@northampton-k12.us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment